Spence jr vs Ugas fight in coming at 16 april, Don’t miss to watch it at your home . The WBC and IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol Spence Jr. and WBA Welterweight World Champion Yordenis Ugas will face off in a welterweight championship bout.
Errol Spence Jr. vs Yordenis Ugas will face off April 16 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, US.
The duo champions had been talking about setting up a unification bout for the first half of 2022, with Tuesday’s announcement the end result of those discussions. Spence jr holds the WBC & IBF welterweight titles while Ugas became the WBA Super champion after defeating Manny Pacquiao in August 2021.
Spence vs Ugas Live Stream
|Venue:||AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.|
|Date:||16 April 2022|
|Event Time:||8 PM EST / 5 PM PST|
|Main Event Time:||11 PM EST / 8 PM PST|
|Television:||SKY NZ & Foxtel Now|
|Live Broadcast:||Showtime PPV or Check Here|
Ugas vs Spence Full fight card
- Errol Spence Jr. (c) vs. Yordenis Ugas (c) – welterweight championship
- Isaac Cruz vs. Yuriokis Gamboa – lightweight
- Jose Valenzuela vs. Francisco Vargas – lightweight
- Cody Crowley vs. Josesito Lopez – welterweight
- Eimantas Stanionis vs. Radzhab Butaev – welterweight
- Brandun Lee vs. Zachary Ochoa – junior welterweight
When the fight Spence jr vs Ugas Date & time ?
The fighters are expected to ring walk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the United Kingdom.
Spence jr. and Ugas Boxing Records
|Boxer Name:||Errol Spence Jr||Yordenis Ugas|
|NickName:||The Truth||54 Milagros|
|Height:||5’10 (178 cm)||5′9 (175 cm)|
|Reach:||72″ (183 cm)||69 (175 cm)|
Where to stream Spence Jr vs Ugas Fight & Costs?
Stream Spence vs Ugas PPV live online in the SHOWTIME app on supported TV and mobile devices. The Showtime have native apps for Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android TV and mobile. SHOWTIME subscription is not required or included.
The whole event costs $69.99.
In the United States you can stream Spence vs Ugas via Fite tv on a PPV basis. Every purchased, you can watch on your Smart TV, Phone or Desktop PC, and they have apps available on Roku, Xbox, Chromecast and Apple TV.
The whole event costs $39.99.
How to watch Ugas v Spence live PPV in the UK
Premier Sports channel has the rights to broadcast Spence Ugas Fight in the UK. The main card is set to commence at 9pm ET (2am UK time). Main event will kick of expected around midnight ET (5am UK time).
Subscription to Premier Sports costs from £9.99 per month or £99 per year, and includes a host lots of live sports coverage ranging from La Liga, Serie A & more soccer to Guinness rugby.
Premier Sports can be streamed from a mobile or tablet device, or cast from your phone to your TV. It’s Pretty convenient.
Way to watch Errol Spence Jr vs Yordenis Ugas Fight in the USA
Spence vs Ugas Boxing fans in the US can purchase the fight FOX Sports PBC pay-per-view on many major cable and satellite providers. The price? A hefty $74.99.
The fight will take place at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texasin front of 11,000 socially-distanced fans.
The main pay-per-view card is set to get underway at 9pm ET / 6pm PT with main event slated for a Midnight ET / 9pm PT start.
Buy Errol Spence Jr vs Yordenis Ugas tickets
Tickets for Errol Spence Jr vs Yordenis Ugas on Saturday, April 16 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas are on sale.
Undefeated American champion Errol Spence Jr (27-0, 21 KOs) is coming off the win by unanimous decision against Danny Garcia, which marked the first successful defense of his unified WBC & IBF belts. Before that “The Truth” took a split decision against Shawn Porter to retain his IBF strap and claim the WBC championship.
In addition, the winner of Spence jr vs Ugas fight appears to be landing the top spot to face undefeated WBO champion from the US, Terence Crawford (38-0, 29 KOs), for the undisputed welterweight title at the future event.
Spence Jr vs Ugas: News & Updates=
- 2021, August 21: After defeating Manny Pacquiao, Ugas said that he wants to face Errol Spence next.
- 2021, October 20: WBA denied Ugas’ petition to bypass mandatory defense against Eimantas Stanionis, which was required to face Spence. WBA also ordered Ugas and Stanionis to negotiate for the fight.
- 2021, November 26: WBA ordered a purse bid for Ugas vs Stanionis after they failed to negotiate a deal.
- 2021, December 19: WBA announced that Stanionis has agreed to step aside to allow to face Errol Spence Jr.
- 2022, February 8: The fight between Spence and Ugas was announced by PBC.
- 2022, February 9: Boxing.com reported that the bout will be presented by Showtime PPV.(details)
- 2022, February 17: Isaac Cruz vs Yuriorkis Gamboa confirmed for the undercard.(details)
- 2022, February 21: Radzhab Butaev vs Eimantas Stanionis confirmed for the undercard.
- 2022, February 21: Ugas said in an interview with ESPN Deportes, “The only thing I will say about this fight is that the winner agrees to fight Crawford, that the winner continues to go for the undisputed crown.”
- 2022, March 2: Errol Spence provided an update on his eye after surgery and said it is fine now.
- 2022, March 4: When asked about a title unification with Terrance Crawford, Errol Spence said, “we will see, I’ve gotta get past Ugas first”.
- 2022, March 13: Errol Spence said he has been the shot caller, big fish at 147 lbs and wants to be the undisputed champion
- 2022, March 17: Errol Spence updated that his training is going good and said, “I’ll just be a full beast before I get in the ring.”